Hot side

2:46 PM

Hola!
As I told you in my last post I started in the hot side. It nice to work there as well and got to see how things goes. 

First thing that I did was the ox tail roll. We cook the ox tail for long time then when it's super soft we take out the bones and roll them like this


I bread them with flour and egg and deep fry it







This aperitif is made of anjovis mousse and cherry tomato that is marinated in soy sauce, ginger and other spices. The sprinkled with crushed olives on top




Most of the time I make the scallops and plate it with them. Which looks like this


Poached egg




I also made this potato ham thing which goes with steak



This aperitif is made of spring onion mousse, pickled raw mackerel and whipped tomato cream


This is grilled sucking pig/piglet with apple and carrot sauce


Langostinos which I think are prawns and the cochinillo/sucking pig


And Friday night I was in the cold side because they needed help there so here's what we did


Squid with squash sauce and crushed olives


Cheese cake with coffee ice cream


French toast/torrijas, chocolate cake, apple cake and toffee with whipped rice pudding


Plating if the pigeon


Crayfish with cellery


Ciervo/deer


Salmon, spring onion mousse and whipped tomato cream with crispy salmon skin and crushed olives on top 


That's my first week in the hot side so far and I looking forward for the next coming weeks. I just have two weeks left so I wanna make and learn the most out of it. I'll update you guys on my next post. See yah! :)

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images