I'm halfway there!

12:51 PM

Holaaa! It has been 5 weeks already. yey!

Everything is going well for me.

We had such a busy day last Saturday, maybe because of valentines day.
It's nice to actually experience those kind of day.

I really got to put the plate and cook the food by myself. I think it went well. And I am so proud of myself. haha :D



Cheese cream and onion "toffee?" thingy for aperitif.


Grilled squid with onions and squid sauce.



Lobster with asparagus, onion and and tomatoes. Served with lobster soup.



Plating of tuna with pickled carrots, onions, fennel and radish and tuna sauce.


Making of the ox tail soup. We put beaten egg whites to clarify the soup.


I will update you on my next post. Ciao! :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images