Love for food

3:00 AM

Growing up I loved seeing my dad cook without any recipe on hand and I guess that's what made love food. I have always been curious and now it turned to a profession. I work as a cook/chef in a hotel in Finland, Kämp Hotel. I worked first in an Asian Fusion Restaurant, Yume owned by the Hotel and then in the main production for 4 years now.




Back home, I never cook in our house. It's funny but I cook mostly at work. When I lived now on my own, I cook for myself and sometimes my friends come over and I enjoy cooking for them. This time I cooked pancit canton for them. We would eat together, have some wine and enjoy each other's company.



Missing our bonding. We like to cook for friends, one time we made spinach tacos from scratch. It was so messy to make but it was really fun. We like to have these as our bonding, cooking the food from our country for each other.



One of my flat mate is from France and we had crepe night together with my all flat mates. I was really nice way to get to know each other. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images