Where to eat out in Barcelona

5:03 AM

Even before I left for my exchange studies, I was already looking forward to live in Barcelona and enjoy wide varieties of food. During our first day here, we found this awesome restaurant near by my apartment which is a Peruvian street food Restaurant, Tomaya Street Food. The food was so good and they have sweet potato fries which is my favorite, so this Resto became a favorite of mine instantly. 


 

I like to go on walks and stumble upon small cafes and enjoying the view and some time alone. Here is a cafe I went o after I went to church on Sunday. Had delicious pastry and cut of coffee.


I went to couple of cafes to meet up with my friends, either to do project or just hang out. Here is Cafe Alsur Lluria which is located in Eixample area. It its quite busy place but is understandable as the food is good and have good service as well. It is good for a brunch place offering good food like smoothie bowls, toasts, pancakes and many more.

 

Another Cafe that I liked is Cafe Cosmo located in Eixample as well. With really artistic and cozy atmosphere, giving a unique vibe. 


I also tried to some tapas places but not as much as I wanted to. There is one in Gràcia where we went to with a friend to celebrate or first week in Barcelona. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the place. Enjoyed some tapas and sangria. It wasn't the best butt is pretty good. If you want to check out more recommendation about Tapas, check out this blog and this blog for Tapas Restaurant to check out.


I also tried some places where to eat paella and the first one is located inside El Corte Ingles mall in Plaza Catalunya on the top floor called La Plaça Gastro Mercat. Which is gourmet cafeteria serving different kinds of food with great view of the Catalunya square. I tried seafood paella and its was really good. They have very fast service and unique approach.


Another Restaurant that I tried paella from is located along the Main Street which is La Rambla called Taller de Tapas which is very common one with multiple brach around Barcelona. The paella was not that good, probably for tourists purposes mainly. We also had some strawberry margarita to enjoy with the food. 


Lastly, a sushi place I tried out with a friend. It was pretty with reasonable price the place is called Kibuka. Unfortunately I haven't tried other places but in this blog you can find other sushi place recommendation. 














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images