New adventure awaits in Barcelona

2:23 PM

Hello! I am doing my exchange semester in Barcelona, Spain. I packed my bags and left my normal life routine in Finland. My exchange semester lasts for 5 months and it started in January. This experience is really amazing despite the fact that I had to come back home early because if the COVID-19 pandemic. Despite of that, I still want to share how my 2 months experience in Barcelona was. 


I stayed in the neighborhood of Gràcia. I lived in a shared apartment that I found through spotahome, a online platform where you can find apartments for longer stay. Here is what my room looks like. It's pretty spacious for a small girl like me. haha!


The neighborhood is really nice and safe. The nearest grocery store from my apartment was Condis Life, it was pretty good with lots of variety to choose from but the prices are not cheap. 


During those 2 months in Barcelona, I had a chance to meet awesome people and create connection and friendship with them. It was easy to make friends maybe because we are going through the same adventure. If you want to read more about Exchange semester in Barcelona, check my friends blog which is in French. All in all, I'm thankful that I get to experience this and who knows, maybe next year, we will see again, Barcelona! :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images