Typical day in a life of exchange Student in Barcelona

2:29 AM

During a typical day when I have classes, I usually wake up around 7 and head to school. My classes usually end by 14:30 but of course it depends on the day. I like to have some coffee after classes with my friends and head home. Then make myself my go-to snack which is avocado toast, which is very quick and easy to make. can be topped with Jamon or eggs or cherry tomatoes.

                    

I would go for a walk around the neighborhood and get lost and eventually find my way home. While walking, finding cool shops and just go window shopping. I like to study, while I play music in the background. Lately I have been listening to Lo-fi music. Here are some playlists I like to listen to.


                                              


I end my day by cooking dinner for my self. I bought a wok from Chinese store near by my apartment and it has become very handy for me, cooking stir fry and pretty much anything. I cooked stir-fry veggies, noodles, beef broccoli, spaghetti, etc. I will put the recipe sometime in this blog.

                  
  

After eating dinner I would just chill and watch Netflix or work on homework. That's its for this post. Let me know if you want me to post simple recipes in here! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images