Thoughts about my trip to Bilbao, Spain

12:59 PM

Hola!
Time REALLY flies so fast. 

 I was excited to go home to my family and at the same time sad to leave Bilbao and the great people I've met in Aizian. 

This whole trip has been so amazing and I am more than satisfied with my Bilbao experience. 

I have learned a lot. Gained not only experience but friends. I got the chance to see the Basque country culture. And taste great food. <3

I want to thank the chefs of Restaurante Aizian because they have been so welcoming and warm to us. I have learn a lot from them. They told me they are gonna miss me too and I can come back anytime. And I hope to back someday. 

It was an awesome trip even though most of the people there didn't quite speak english well and I had hard time at first trying to communicate at stores trying to ask for something for example, but it worked out well. 

There are many beautiful places around. The buildings, shopping centres and the surroundings generally are so nice. 

The only down side is the weather because it rains and it was windy most of the time, but it's fine because we got to enjoy and go out if we have free day, when the sun is shining :D

Nonetheless, I definitely enjoyed and learned a lot in this trip. 

By the way, here are some pictures from my last week working in Aizian.


Peeling artichokes 


Artichoke hearts, goes with scallops.



I cut pigeons. I thought it's gonna be hard at first but I did well and cut it successfully, the feeling is so satisfying. haha



Squash soup with duck liver foam and duck liver bonbon for aperitif 



Last picture with the chefs before I leave.

Now, back to Finland. Thanks for the memories Bilbao! <3





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. as an example , if you would like to create alittle deck onto the rear of your house or remodel one room in your home, like the kitchen or a toilet , many handyman services are going to be qualified to tackle the work . Their technicians are going to be ready to install drywall, fixtures, tile, and hardwood flooring. they will paint supported your specifications. they will install replacement windows. they'll even do some light plumbing or trade . Basically, if you would like home remodeling assistance and do not want to usher in the "big guns" of an outsized contracting service, call your local handyman to ascertain how he can help.
    bathroom remodel Toledo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images