Update

6:15 AM

Heyyy! I'm feeling great to be here although I miss home already. Everyone at Aizian are being so nice to me. 

You know the feeling when you are doing something you really like and you try to do your best and you'll hear this "Coleen, you are best of all the best" hahaha. I know the it was kind of exaggerated but I just felt so nice hearing compliment from the chef, someone who really knows how to do it right. 

And It feels so light and easy working with them. We are all joking around but still get the work done well. There's this one time that they noticed there something different with me. The chefs was like 
"Coleen, what's your problem?" "You look serious" "Are you hungry? thirsty?" I think it because it was hot in the kitchen. So I told them that. And then the other chef left and came back with a little electric fan and put it up for me. haha. I can't help but laugh and thank them. They are all so nice and easy to get along with. 

Enough with the rant, I'll show you the things I made this past week.



I made the base of the cheese cake ready.



And I made the whole cheese cake




I made orange sorbet




Here is the plating of tempura for aperitif with celeriac (juuriselleri) paste.



The on with the red and yellowish sauce is the bacalao (cod) and the rest are merluza (hake) 


These are for the salmon salad


I made this chocolate "shots" for the petit fours



This one is made of white chocolate in the bottom and mango puree on top with chocolate cream




We talked about sushi for some reason and told them that me and my sister love sushi. So the chef was like " hmmm, you love sushi? we will have sushi for lunch and you will make it." Then I was like.. Okay.. Haha Luckily I have made sushi couple of time with my sister and friends so I think the sushi making went well. They said it was yummy. haha :)




And Saturday night we made these cocktails I think it was for more than 50 person and we also made cheese cake tartlets.




 2 weeks down, 8 to go! Ciao see you on my next post! :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images